Apple Mac based with industry standard software.
A3 flatbed scanner
PDF and digital proofing service
We can discuss this with you and then our graphic designers will come up with suitable ideas, or you can supply your own artwork.
- Artwork supplied by customers should be in digital format as print ready PDF files.
- We can usually handle files in other formats e.g. Word, Publisher, Quark, In-design, Illustrator, but contact us first to discuss as there are many desktop publishing programmes available.
- If you need us to make alterations or corrections these can only be made to the original files and will be charged accordingly.
- Images and photographs should be supplied at a minimum resolution of 300dpi size for size
- RGB artwork will be converted to CMYK for printing purposes and this may slightly affect the appearance of your colours
- Please remember, it is illegal to use images taken from the internet or other sources without permission
- Unsure about anything – ring our studio for advice
Digital print is a cost effective solution for small print runs where a traditional lithographic printing process is cost prohibitive. This economical solution is best suited for business cards, flyers and short run stationery. Our digital press can accommodate substrates from 80gm to 350gm. Digital print is immediate and is suitable when working to tight deadlines. Prints up to SRA3 size.
The traditional way of producing quality printed matter, the Heidelberg press has a sheet size capability of 650mm x 480mm. This is the ideally suited to medium- high volume print runs. High quality, with colour accuracy, perfect for marketing and promotional literature. Also available is the Heidelberg GTO52 which runs single colour. This is ideal for a more cost effective solution to printing products like invoice books and stationery without the added cost of setting up larger presses.
For either kind of press a variety of papers and cards are available. We can advise you on which papers are best suited to your needs.
We have machines for cutting, folding, stapling and binding.