Wherever possible our papers and boards are manufactured from woodpulp sourced from sustainable forests. Most papers are also manufactured using weaker chlorine compounds to significantly lower the levels of polluting effluent.
- We offer a range of recycled papers, up to 100% recycled matter.
- All waste paper is collected from us weekly to be recycled.
- All over run paper is used as make ready sheets for other jobs.
- We purchase as many products as possible within the region to save on transport emissions.
- We offer a local delivery service, and to keep the cost to the environment down may hold on to a print contract until we have several deliveries in the same area.
- All machines are turned off when not in use.
- Offcuts are made into scrap pads and can be found at the counter. A donation to charity is all we require.
- Ink cartridges and toners are collected on behalf of NSPCC.
Now you do your bit – please purchase locally